Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tumbling Dice 2

Well, things have taken a crazy turn since my last post. Yesterday morning she texted me all excited about meeting finally this friday. We started making plans for it last night, but things got weird, in a good way, or so I thought. It got sexual, which is not my gig online, but I played along and it was amazing. It ended up with the two of us saying sweet nothings, wishing we were with each other, but ruing that we put ourselves in this position again.

The bottom line, after phone calls and e-mails today, is that she feels incredibly guilty for emotionally cheating on her boyfriend. Why can't she realize that one cannot feel guilt for following his/her heart? She was so excited about meeting when her feelings were repressed, but now that they are out in the open she is unsure. Is it just me, or is it a little naive to not pursue something that could be much better than what you have now? Hell, she has told me as much!

Those dice are still tumbling in my head...the last time they came to a dead stop was when I realized I had fallen for her. I hope when they do again it will be when she is finally in my arms.

Una Salus Victus-

No comments: