Monday, August 17, 2009

Innocent Man

Yeah, I can't get that Billy Joel song out of my head. At least its a good song, and I enjoy crooning it in my car. The lyrics just fit right now.

Anyways, Operation: Surprise Catherine was put into motion last night. Lemon meringue pie, pinapple, popsicles and Junior Mints...we'll see how she responds. Might have been a little over the top, but then again I don't really do anything half-assed anymore. If she had come home today I think she would have said something, so she must be waiting until tomorrow. I was at her apartment until around 3am setting it up. This is because I was chilling with my next door neighbors Becca and Jeff (ages 43 and 57 respectively) just listening to some good music and having some laughs. Jeff was a corman in Vietnam so I got a few stories from him, which was cool. Becca had asked me to give her a ride to physical therapy this morning at 8am, so obviously I didn't get much sleep last night.

So far today has been a lazy day. After taking Becca to PT and then pickering her up again, I have just been laying around. My back is giving me some serious issues for whatever reason, so I have been using my heating pad. Can't believe I am getting old already. Oh...and it turns out that whoever replaced my windows a few months ago did a shitty-ass job of it, and now my living room window leaks. Dumb bastards.

Other than that the weather forcast is for rain and thunderstorms all week. Finally...I have been waiting for a good t-storm all summer!

No comments: